Indulge yourself over 4 nights on this wonderful short yoga break in the tranquil medieval walled village of Casperia, just 1 hour north of Rome surrounded by fields of sunflowers, distant mountains and tiny farm houses, perfect for experiencing the best of Italian life more details...
Included in the price
Please note that holidays do not include flights, please see the 'getting there' tab for more details.
- Click here to read the yoga instructor profiles and guest reviews
- 1.5 hours of yoga practice each morning (from Friday to Monday, namely 3 morning yoga classes) starting at either 8.30am or 9am depending on the date of travel and your departure time
- A healthy and delicious breakfast each morning after your yoga classes
- Yoga mat
- Guided walk through the Sabina mountains every Sunday
- All advice on the local area, places to visit, where to eat and activities
- Use of bicycles to explore the local area
- 4 nights accommodation at the Village House
- Note: Prices are based on two sharing a twin room with a shared bathroom
- A single supplement applies for those travelling solo who wish to book a twin room for sole occupancy as a single room
- Shared rooms with shared bathroom (shared with one other of the same sex) are available for no extra charge for solo travellers who are happy to share
- Please note that private ensuite bathrooms are not offered for this weekend break
- Fresh linen & towels
- Check in anytime after 11am on day 1 and check out by 10am on day 5
- Please note: no complementary transfer to Poggio Mirteto train station is offered for departures on Mondays and you will need to book a transfer for an additional cost of 20 Euros directly with the retreat should you require one
With over 10 years experience offering yoga holidays, this yoga retreat bases its holidays around health and relaxation, good food, Italian culture, eco-tourism and nature. Located just an hour north of Rome in the beautiful pedestrian village of Casperia in the Sabina Hills, there’s no better place in which to enjoy a yoga holiday with a difference and you can even combine yoga with horse riding, cycling or watercolour painting...
Holiday start days
- This holiday starts on
- Yoga Alliance
- Friends of Yoga
- Holistic Therapy