Combine learning the extraordinary Arabic language with a Moroccan cookery course and learn to cook delicious Moroccan food in the northern Moroccan city of Tetouan; immerse yourself in all things Moroccan on this popular Arabic language and cooking course more details...
Read full itinerary here
Included in the price
Please note that holidays do not include flights, please see the getting there tab for more details
- 20 Modern Standard Arabic language lessons
- 4 Arabic lessons per day lasting 55 minutes each, Monday to Friday starting at 9am or 2pm depending on your language level
- 2 90 minute Moroccan cooking workshops
- An Arabic language level test on your first day at 8am
- Internet / WiFi access
- Optional social and cultural activities (some with small charge)
- Text books and class materials
- Arrival transfer from Tangier airport, bus or train station or Tangier or Ceuta seaports (arrivals between 11pm-7am will be charged €20)
- Course completion certificate
Read about the price here
Located in the heart of the city of Tetouan in northern Morocco, a recognised UNESCO site, this friendly independent Arabic language school has been teaching modern standard and colloquial Arabic since 2004 to students from all over the world.
Read more about the location
Holiday start days
- This holiday can start on:
View dates and book
- Member of the Forum on Education Abroad
Public holidays / Closures
Please note that the school will be closed during two major religious holidays:
Eid Al-Fitr (4 & 5 June)
Eid Al-Ad’haa (11 & 12 August - The Feast of Sacrifice)
Any classes missed during these days will be made up.
The language school is open during the month of Ramadan but with a slight change in the schedule; you will receive your schedule the day before Ramadan begins.