This outstanding horse riding holiday is set in the heart of the Dordogne countryside, where you will ride through private chateaux estates on horseback and stay in an elegant manor house with acres of private land, and dine on local delicacies and wines more details...
Included in the price
Please note that holidays do not include flights, please see the 'getting there' tab for more details.
- Horse riding treks on day 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 (please note: this holiday is not suitable for beginner riders)
- Continental breakfast daily
- Lunch on days 2, 3 4, 5 and 7 (lunch is not included on day 6)
- A three course dinner on days 1, 2, 3, 5 and 7 (dinner is not included on day 6)
- Wine, beer and soft drinks are included with lunch and dinner
- Excursion to the street market in Issigeac
- Visit to a private chateau for an informal wine tasting lesson
- Free wifi at the house
- All transport between activities
- Return transfers from Bergerac airport or Bergerac train station
- Accommodation at the 18th century manor house in a double room with private bathroom for 7 nights (no single supplements for solo travellers who will have their own room and bathroom)
- You can check in any time after 5pm on day 1 and check-out by 10am on day 8
- IMPORTANT: Please advise your height, weight and riding experience details at the time of booking to ensure the right horse is made available for your holiday
Stay in a beautiful 18th century manor house set in the heart of the Dordogne, surrounded by over 7 acres of private land, with its own tennis court, heated swimming pool, fishing lake and on-site horse stables. Located just 20 minutes from Bergerac airport, explore the true beauty of the Dordogne and enjoy evenings spent sampling delicious locally sourced food and wine with great company.
Holiday start days
- This holiday starts on