Enjoy the outstanding photo opportunities in the coastal village of Essaouira, whilst exploring the delicious cuisine of Morocco on this unique 6 night / 7 day photography and cooking holiday, set in a luxury boutique style Riad where you’ll discover the best of Morocco through a lens more details...
Included in the price
Please note that holidays do not include flights, please see the 'getting there' tab for more details.
- Click here to read guest reviews
- 5 photography sessions on days 2,3,4 & 5
- A review of your images on two evenings with your tutor
- Photography activities include, photographing people, sunset photography, a traditional fishing port, a UNESCO medina and a visit into the countryside and an Argan oil production cooperative
- 1.5 days of cooking workshops (days 2 & 5)
- 2 cooking classes on the afternoons of days 2 & 5 lasting between 4-5 hours for each lesson
- Cooking classes include a visit to a local market, cooking lesson and eating
- All transport to photography and cooking sessions
- All breakfasts and 4 group dinners in local restaurants on the days you're not cooking
- Please note: The location of your evening meals does vary from week to week and depends on where the group would like to eat (usually 1 evening is spent in the Riad)
- 2 lunches as part of your 2 cooking classes
- Other lunches are taken out on location and are not included in the price (but should be inexpensive)
- 6 nights accommodation in a Moroccan Riad, the Maison du Sud
- Single travellers will have a private single room with NO additional single supplements
- PLEASE NOTE: If the Riad is unavailable you will be offered a 2nd Riad of the same standard and location, Riad Inna
- You will arrive on day 1 and check out of the accommodation by midday on day 7
- Your course will start on day 2, the day after your arrival
- A return airport transfer to and from the Riad from Marrakech airport with pick-up tailored for between 4 - 6pm (a supplement applies for arrivals and departures outside of these times)
Located in an enchanting boutique Riad in the centre of bustling Essaouira this excellent photography school in Morocco which is just 300m from the beach was established by Darren your tutor who has been teaching photography for over 25 years.
Holiday start days
- This holiday starts on