Go learn the art of silversmithing on this specialised silversmithing course, learn how to create your own unique sterling silver jewellery pieces by mastering all the basic techniques making this an ideal introduction into silversmithing more details...
Included in the price
Please note that holidays do not include flights, please see the 'getting there' tab for more details.
- Accommodation in your own room for 3 nights/4 days
- Breakfast each day
- Lunch for 2 days during the silversmithing jewellery workshops
- 2 days of silversmithing making lessons
- All silversmithing jewellery making materials and equipment
- The jewellery you’ve made to take home with you
- Pick up and drop off from Rodez airport or train station
- Please note: An alternative start date to those listed may be possible if suitable flights can be found. Contact us on 0845 625 0445 or [email protected]
Aveyron, with Rodez at its centre has 10 of the official ‘les plus beaux villages de France’, this beautiful area of Southern France in the rugged Midi-Pyrénées region is home to some of the world’s most stunning countryside; enjoy your jewellery making course in a beautiful rural farmhouse where you’ll stay in a lovingly restored attic room with breathtaking views
Holiday start days
- This holiday starts on