Expand your seafood repertoire on this wonderful fish cookery course in Spain where you’ll learn to cook and prepare fresh fish Andalucían style; stay in a 150 year old Finca for 3 nights and discover the delights of the freshest fish and shellfish on this unique Spanish cookery holiday more details...
Read full itinerary here
Included in the price
Please note that holidays do not include flights, please see the getting there tab for more details
- 3 nights accommodation at the Finca
- Please note: prices are per person and based on two sharing a twin or double room with ensuite bathroom
- Single travellers can book a twin/double room with ensuite bathroom for sole occupancy for a compulsory single room supplement
- Please note that shared rooms for solo travellers are not offered on this holiday and singles must have a compulsory single supplement for their own room
- 2 cooking lessons where you’ll learn to cook both fish and shellfish dishes
- All cooking materials, apron and ingredients
- Breakfast each morning
- The dinner you’ve learned to cook each night with 1 bottle of wine per couple and water
- A welcome dinner with 1 bottle of wine per couple on your arrival day
- You can check in anytime after 4pm on your arrival day (NB: cooking starts after 5.30pm) and check-out by noon on departure day
- Car hire is essential for this holiday
Read about the price here
Recommended by Alastair Sawday, this lovingly restored 150 year old Andalucían Finca with fabulous outdoor kitchen is surrounded by breathtaking views, an unspoilt landscape of rolling hills, olive groves and almond blossom valleys and is the setting for your Andalucían cookery and olive oil tasting holiday, only 45 minutes from Granada and 1 hour from Cordoba and Malaga.
Read more about the location
Holiday start days
- This holiday can start on:
View dates and book
Public holidays / Closures
This holiday is not available over Christmas and New Year and most of August each year.