This 7 night ceramics holiday will not only be a creative experience, but also a cultural one, as after your studio time, there are amazing excursions planned for you to experience the very best of local island life on Zakynthos; get your hands dirty in clay and use the island colours to inspire you more details...
Read full itinerary here
Included in the price
Please note that holidays do not include flights, please see the getting there tab for more details
- SPECIAL OFFER: 10% OFF for 20 September to 31 October arrivals if you book before 31 August, please email [email protected] for a quote
- Click here to read the holiday host’s profile
- 7 nights accommodation at the villa in an ensuite studio with kitchen
- Please note: prices are per person and based on 2 people travelling together and sharing a studio apartment
- If you are a solo traveller, you will be required to pay a single supplement for your own private studio
- Transfers to and from Zakynthos Island Airport or ferry terminal
- Breakfast is included each morning
- A welcome seaside dinner plus 3 evening meals
- A countryside picnic
- 4 ceramic workshops, including your materials and necessary equipment
- Guided excursions as described in itinerary
- You can check in any time after 12pm on day 1 and check-out by 12am on day 8
Read about the price here
Situated on the stunning island of Zakynthos, the villa, your accommodation, is blessed with idyllic, relaxing and peaceful surroundings, shrouded by lush vines and well-kept flower beds. This little gem of refuge and calm is only 300 metres away from the lovely Laganas beach, and a 5 minute stroll from Laganas main street with a quaint, yet lively parade of shops, tavernas, restaurants & bars on the water.
Read more about the location
Holiday start days
- This holiday can start on:
View dates and book
Public holidays / Closures
This holiday is available from 25 March to 25 November.