Set in a beautiful Cortijo Spanish country house with a lovely swimming pool in the heart of Spain’s coastal region of Malaga this all inclusive 7 night yoga holiday will leave you relaxed and invigorated with twice daily yoga lessons and time to enjoy the incredible views more details...
Included in the price
Please note that holidays do not include flights, please see the 'getting there' tab for more details.
- A total of 12 1.5 hour yoga sessions taken between days 2-8
- 7 nights/8 days accommodation in a twin/double room
- Prices are based on two sharing a twin or double room with private en-suite bathroom
- There is one private single room which can be booked for no single supplement (subject to availability)
- A single supplement applies for those travelling solo who wish to book a twin/double room with en-suite bathroom for sole occupancy as a single room
- Note: Shared rooms with shared bathroom (shared with one other of the same sex) are available for no extra charge for solo travellers who are happy to share
- Check in any time after 2pm on day 1 and check out by 3pm on day 8 after your morning yoga session
- Morning yoga sessions start at 8am and finish around 9.30am
- Evening yoga sessions start at 5.30pm and finish around 7pm
- Note: There is no evening class on Wednesdays
- Breakfast each day is served at the retreat around 10am
- Light lunch is served in the afternoon
- A wonderful vegetarian dinner each evening is served around 8pm
- Unlimited beverages (tea, coffee, bottled spring water)
- Yoga mats are provided although you are welcome to bring your own
Sitting high on a ridge overlooking the sea with spectacular panoramic views, this wonderful yoga retreat is located just 50 minutes’ drive from Malaga airport at the base of the Sierra de Almijara hills. Stay in a beautifully converted Cortijo with an inspiring backdrop of mountains and olive groves, just 15 minutes from the sandy beaches of Nerja and Torrox Costa.
Holiday start days
- This holiday starts on
- Iyengar Teacher Training
- Member of CIYI