Enjoy the beautiful Dordogne countryside on horseback, its private chateaux estates and vineyards, the delicious regional cuisine and local wines whilst staying in wonderful 18th century manor house which boasts acres of private land more details...
Included in the price
Please note that holidays do not include flights, please see the 'getting there' tab for more details.
- Horse riding treks on all days except Saturday, Sunday morning and Thursday afternoon
- Continental breakfast daily
- Lunch on all days except Thursday
- A three course dinner on all days except Thursday
- Wine, beer and soft drinks are included with lunch and dinner
- Excursion to the street market in Issigeac on Sundays
- Visit to a private chateau for an informal wine tasting lesson on Thursdays
- All transport between activities
- Return transfers from Bergerac airport or Bergerac train station
- Accommodation at the 18th century manor house in a double room for 3 nights in a private room (no single supplements)
- You can check in any time on day 1 and check-out anytime on day 4
Stay in a beautiful 18th century manor house set in the heart of the Dordogne, surrounded by over 7 acres of private land, with its own tennis court, heated swimming pool, fishing lake and on-site horse stables. Located just 20 minutes from Bergerac airport, explore the true beauty of the Dordogne and enjoy evenings spent sampling delicious locally sourced food and wine with great company.
Holiday start days
- This holiday starts on